Jun
17

1,000 Comments!

Filed Under (General) by on June 17, 2010

Today we got our 1,000th comment on the blog! This is a pretty big deal, because it means a lot of people are reading our blog and sharing their ideas with us.

1,000

*

Thank you to everyone that has followed our blog this year and left us comments.

(We have also had 4,750 visitors from 43 different countries!)

8 Responses to “1,000 Comments!”

1.   Brianna Says:

Dear, Tia
    I am glad that you did the 1,000 comment. Can you type back and tell me what you won?
    Love
    Brianna

Reply

2.   joe Says:

Dear class,
    I was surprised that Tia got the 1,000 comment. I wonder what she will get for a prize.

your friend
    Joe

Reply

3.   Mr. Hamilton Salsich (your teacher's father, and also a teacher) Says:

Congratulations to Mr. Salsich’s class! That is amazing that your blog received 1,000 comments this year, and almost 5,000 visitors from 43 countries. You all deserve a lot of credit for your fine work on the blog. I followed your blog each week and I loved all of it.
    Again — congratulations!

Reply

4.   Mrs. Yollis Says:

Dear Mr. Salsich and class,

A 1000 congratulations to all of you! I love your blog and I am not surprised that you have collected so many comments.

Keep up the great work! :-)

Mrs. Yollis
    California

Reply

5.   Mary Walsh Says:

Thank you for letting me share my granddaughter Caitrin’s third grade year with her.
    Mary Walsh

Reply

6.   Camryn (3L) Says:

I love that you guys got the 1000 comments!! Maybe the grade 2′s can do it next year. I love your blog. Is it true that it was 43 different countries?

-Camryn

Reply

•   Mr. Salsich Says:

Hi Camryn,

Thanks for the compliment on our blog. Yes, we actually had 43 different countries visit! That was pretty surprising. Of course, we had a lot of visits and comments from our friends in Canada, especially from Ms. Letendre’s class.

I hope you have a wonderful summer!

From, Mr. Salsich

Reply

7.   Mrs. Bynum Says:

What an accomplishment! I am new to the blogging world. Do you have any suggestions on how to get people visiting and reading my class blog? I have set a goal in my mind of 1,000 visitors in the first year of my blog. Is this realistic? Keep the great ideas coming!

Reply